Tuesday 2 June 2009

Triple Challenge Henry

Yes...it's Henry...again...but this time I've used him on a boys card. I've combined the fab Sunday Sketch & Stamp sketch, with the 'Brown & Blue' colour combo of the Whiff of Joy Challenge...and as it's definitely a card for a boy...I'm also entering this card for the One Stop Craft Challenge's 'Let's hear it for the boys' challenge. I've combined Henry with papers by Prima Marketing...they're double sided, and I've used both sides of two sheets...embossing the plain blue piece with the 'Swiss Dots' folder. As it's a card for aa boy, I've stuck to the sketch...no extra embellishments...just a few pieces of card candy at the bottom.

8 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card,
    nice and happy,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby card helen

    love the papers

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Helen! Love those design papers you've used, and Henry looks so cute! THanks so much for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Good luck! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Helen,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - isn't Henry so versatile? love your take on the sketch.

    Thanks for taking part in Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Helen, fabulous layout. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH its not fair I want this stamp!! he's lovely!! I gonna have to save for this one! love the way you have used him on this card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen, what a gorgeous card! Sweet image and pretty papers!
    Great job!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x