Thursday 4 June 2009

Still Feeling Festive...

Sorry, but it's another Christmas card...this is my third this week...and I've got another lined up for tomorrow! This one uses the fab sketch form the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I've used 'Snowy', combined with paper by DCWV ('Text' stack), the Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' folder, and a sentiment stamp by Three Bugs in a Rug. In place of the three flowers on the sketch, I've used a few snowflakes cut using one of the Cuttlebug 'Winter' dies, and I couldn't resist adding a few pieces of card candy.

4 comments:

  1. I love this Christmas card. Blue and white is probably my favourite Christmas colour combo and the little snowman is so sweet.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, love this snowman and the snowflakes are fab.. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh he is such a cutie Helen....love your gorgeous card........thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x