Wednesday 3 June 2009

Sketch & Stash meets Allsorts

I've used a couple of new things on this card, made with the fab Sketch & Stash Challenge sketch...the rosebuds in the centre of the flowers (from Hobbycraft), and the image is a Penny Black stickeroo...I bought a sheet of these a while ago (to make an order go over the minimum order value), but this is the first time I've used one. I've used swirly paper (from the 'Two Scoops' pad by BasicGrey), and my Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder...so I'm also entering this card for this week's Allsorts Challenge where the theme is 'Curly Swirly'. The pink flowers and the ribbon are from Poppicrafts, the lace is from Hobbycraft, and yes...there's yet more Craftwork Cards card candy! lol

ETA - I'm getting lots of lovely compliments on my colouring on this image...if only I could watercolour that well...the stickeroos are already coloured...so I'm afraid I can't take the credit! lol

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card,l love the image and colours Lorriane.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card love the colours used and adorable image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. I love your colouring on the bucket fab. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love that image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in the fun this week.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, a very pretty card and great image and your colouring is perfect.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww cute froggy & gorgeous papers. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, Gorgeous card! I love the colours and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. TE hehehee!! aren't stickeroo's Fab!! great layout! I just love D'Vine Swirls too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts love those two scoops papers!!


    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card the colours are fab and the papers look great thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a stunning card Helen, gorgeous sticker and flowers, I think I'm gulity of buying things just so I get free P&P lol!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, and so cute image.
    Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x