Friday 5 June 2009

Sketch Saturday's Birthday Challenge

Sketch Saturday is celebrating it's first birthday this week - 'Happy Birthday' to all of the fab Design Team...I've got so much inspiration from your fab cards! I've used the sketch for yet another Christmas card, with 'Wishes for Kisses' by Penny Black as my main image. The papers and sentiment are from the 'Festive' collection by My Mind's Eye. I used my 'Swiss Dots' folder on the plain green card, threaded the sentiment on to ribbon from Poppicrafts...and a few pieces of card candy by Craftwork Cards.

8 comments:

  1. wo very nice card !!!
    thanks for joining us to S.S. and my blog candy bag !!!
    good luck !!!
    COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Helen,l love the image and papers.
    So gorgeous colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Helen! Love the colour tones and those fab little circles work a treat!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Such a cute image. Thank you so much for joining in with the Sketch Saturday Birthday Bash!
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this cute image ~ gorgeous card Helen. Thanks for joining us this week at SS and your kind comments. Good luck with my surprise candy.
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x