Thursday 25 June 2009

Par Avion...

It seems that I'm still stuck in yesterday's 'Two Tone' colour scheme of red and white, but this time I've used it on a Christmas card...only 6 months 'til Christmas! lol

I followed the fab Mojo Monday sketch, stretching it to fit a DL card. The image is 'Par Avion' by Penny Black, and the sentiment stamp is from a little set by Studio G. The white background is a mixture of the 'Snowflakes' and 'Snow Dots' Cuttlebug folders, and the ribbon is from Hobbycraft. I'm also entering this card for the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge...a new discovery for me...who are having a 'Free' challenge this week...all you have to do is to create a Christmas card...and the Charisma Cardz Challenge, where 'Anything Goes!' this week...

10 comments:

  1. So cute Helen ,I love the embossing and red. I always think those birds look lost ... like some of the Christmas post!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning helen. gosh christmas cards already!!!!

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stylish and simple card! Love the PB stamp! I don't know why I always go back to penny black every time!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Love red & white for Christmas card & I totally love your card.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely Christmas card love the colours and the image you have used.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card & such a cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen! Oh my your card is such a cutie! I love thoses cute birds. . . they're adorable! Thank you for playing in the CSAYL Challenge. Hope you'll play along again. We have a new challenge each Monday!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just too cute. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x