Monday 8 June 2009

Blooming Gorgeous!

I've used the fab sketch from this week's Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge to make a 'Blooming Gorgeous' card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge...where the theme was to use flowers on our cards. I decided to use an image with lots of flowers ('Hedgehog Joy') sent to me by lovely PBSC DT member Pauline, who also gave me the sentiment stamp (from a Studio G set) for my birthday last year. The papers are all by K&Co ('Classic K Margo'), the swirl stamp is by Hero Arts ('Fantastic Flourishes'), the hydrangeas are by Prima, and the roses and lace are from Hobbycraft.

14 comments:

  1. Posted before I'd finished! I wanted to say thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, hugely appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card, love this cute hedgie and the paper flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh gorgeous card!I love that hedgie image it's so sweet!
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and thankyou for visiting my blog..

    hugs

    Rachelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Helen,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Helen....blooming gorgeous...super sweet image and beautiful papers........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card, love the sweet image and the papers and colour combo look fab. Love the lace and roses.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card sweetie just adore that image and your great colouring
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute:O)
    Hugs, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooow, great pares and very lovely flowers, I love it.

    Thanks for your participation.

    Hugs Ivi

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely card hun, great image and I love your flowers - thanks for joining us this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats a lovely card, I love all the flowers...
    Thanks so much for playing with my sketch..
    Hugs, Sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card Helen, I love that gorgeous PB image! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x