Wednesday 17 June 2009

ABC Challenge - S is for...

Wow - it seems that you all love roses as much as we do....thank you for all of the fabulous entries to last week's challenge! :0)

This week over at the ABC Challenge, we've arrived at the letter S...which is for 'Summer'.

I chose to use bright summery colours on my card, in the form of some gorgeous 'Amy Butler' papers by K&Co. The fab image is by Penny Black ('Lazy Days')....now that's how I'd like to spend the summer! lol
I kept the layout fairly simple, as the patterns on the papers are quite busy, adding only a few flowers from Poppicrafts, and some pieces of card candy in co-ordinating colours.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's creations.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,
    I love all your vibrant, summery colours and that image is one of my favourite's too.
    I think you would have to go somewhere tropical to find a flower that big!
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen your card is gorgeous and so are the papers, Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is yummy Helen! Love the papers and such a sweet image.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card - lovely soft colours

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x