Tuesday 19 May 2009

Three Challenges in One...

I made the most of my crafting time at the weekend...and combined challenges..again! This time, I used: the fab Sketch & Stash Challenge sketch; with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge 3-2-1 Recipe; and the colour combo of 'Pink, Green, Light Blue, and 1 neutral' of Our Creative Corner. My new item is the strip of Core'dinations card (from the gorgeous new 'Whitewash' pad) that I've embossed with the Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder, then sanded to reveal the blue core. The image is 'Gifts for You' by Penny Black, and includes one of my 3 flowers (the other two, I cut in half, then used them in place of the scalloped border), the 2 papers are from the 'Two Scoops' pad by BasicGrey, and my 1 brad is the dragonfly by Woodware.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great colours and I do like the way you've used the flowers to create your scalloped edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Helen,l love the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! What a great way to use the flowers.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and spring-like! love your mouse!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Helen - love your image and how you have used the flowers ... and the Whitewash card is delish (I saw this and wondered whether to get some ... think I've now decided lol!)
    Thanks for joining int he PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Such pretty colours and I love the border you've made with the flowers! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card helen...love the papers and that whitewashed card..have to get some...great use of your flowers and your adorable hedgie.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card Helen, I love the colours and your new card looks great!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x