Wednesday 20 May 2009

ABC Challenge - O is for...

Wow - what a talented bunch of crafters you all are! It was fantastic seeing all of the fabulous items you created for our 'Not a card' challenge! As this is a scheduled post (I'm already on my way to work), I'll draw the winner of the handbag charm I made last week, when I get home this afternoon.

This week at the ABC Challenge we're at the letter O, which is for 'Orderly'...we would like your cards to be balanced...so, for example, if you use a flower somewhere on your card, it should be balanced by another somewhere else on the card.

I've used 'Blossom' (by Leanne Ellis for Sugar Nellie), and coloured Annie in shades of red and pink to match the papers by My Mind's Eye ('Adore') and BasicGrey ('Blush'). The flowers are from Poppicrafts, the pearl brads are by Papermania, and I couldn't resist adding a few pieces of card candy (by Craftwork Cards).


Don't forget to check out the fab creations by the other DT members for more inspiration.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful card Helen

    the colours match so perfectly and love the card candy :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen I love your card, the balance and the colours are lovely.

    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real beauty! And definately balanced.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Helen,l love the image and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Helen, love the colour tones you have used and just love blossom. Smashing card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Helen. I am really loving dots at the moment and this is just stunning!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, love the image and beautiful details.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen, this is absolutely adorable! I love this image and the colors/papers you used!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x