Tuesday 14 April 2009

Two awards...

...from my lovely friend Pauline - thank you, and right back at you!




I'm supposed to pass this cute award on to my top 10 favourite blogs...how mean to make us only choose 10! lol
I've decided to give it to five bloggers, whose blogs I love to visit regularly: Jacqui, Lyndsey, Tracie, Marcea and Heather...and to all my new ABC Challenge DT buddies:
Alison, Cathy, Jane, Jennifer and Vicky.





I'm passing this second award on to five special people who always make me smile! :0)
Carol, Cathy, Jo, Sue and Squirrel! Thanks for your friendship girls!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Helen, sorry for not commenting always on your blog, I love to look though, it's lovely and your cards are fab, hugs xxsue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you hun! I will put them on my blog with my next post.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Helen, really nice of you to think of me.

    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x