Tuesday 7 April 2009

ABC meets Inspirational Card Sketches

I've been meaning to join in with the Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge since it started a couple of months ago...and I nearly managed to this week, but didn't quite get this finished in time...oh well! I've combined the sketch with the theme of 'H - for Hearts' on the ABC Challenge. The image ('Musing Melinda', the sentiment and heart stamps, are all by Whiff of Joy. The paper is by K&Co ('Addison Swirl Collage'), the cardstock is by Core'dinations (one of the pieces has been embossed with the Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder, then sanded to reveal the core), the flowers are by Prima, and the raffia lace is from Hobbycraft.

I have some exciting news about the ABC Challenge...but you'll have to wait 'til tomorrow when I reveal my first ever guest designer card for the letter I...

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing. I love the way the image has been coloured (saving up for her at the moment) and I love the mesh tot he left handside, never seen it before and I adore the effect. The papers are lush too a truely gorgeous card.thank you for joining us on abc this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card Helen,l love the stamp.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sensational card helen

    love the image - she's so sweet!

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the image and the way you've put her into a Nestability shape!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the image and the way you've put her into a Nestability shape!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab card from you.Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen i think this is anamazing take on the sketch. Fabulous colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - she is such a wonderful image, wonder what she is thinking
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x