Sunday 15 March 2009

Something a bit different...

I've tried something a little different from my usual style for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge...no cute images...and really rather grown-up...and this from the 30 year-old who got asked for ID when buying a bottle of wine in Waitrose on Friday! lol
I loved working with this week's sketch - I've used it to make an image wallet to send to a friend, and I'm sure I'll be using it again, as there's plenty of scope for adding 'extras'. The butterfly is from the Clare Curd Signature Range 'Doodles' stamps by Papermania, and I've stamped it on to the same K&Co paper ('Blue Awning') that I've used underneath the 'Textlie' embossed green card. The sentiment is also from the CCSR (the 'Sentiments' set), and the dotted doodles border was made using a Hero Arts stamp (from the 'Whimsical Months' set). The ribbons are from Poppicrafts.

10 comments:

  1. That's a really beautiful, and very grown up ;-) card

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Helen, this is grown up and I love it! Fab colours too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the pretty stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Helen this is really pretty and stylish - love it!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous Helen, I love the colours and the butterfly image is beautiful. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Helen you should try something different more often this is stunning
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Great colours and image! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is sooooo prettty! cute stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your butterfly so delicate and you've got a great eye for colors too :)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x