Monday 2 February 2009

Stamp with Stampavie meets Cupcake Craft

After only just managing to stick to my New Year's resolution of making a Christmas card every week last week, I thought I'd get ahead this week...I think I must be inspired by all the snow! This is the first time I've entered a card for the Stamp with Stampavie Challenge, and I've combined the fab sketch with the colour challenge for this week's Cupcake Craft Challenge. I don't have any of the Stampin' Up cardstock, but I think I've managed to find some amongst my stash that's pretty close to those shades.
The image I've used is by Rachelle Anne Miller called 'Mouse', and I've coloured him to match the DCWV 'Rose Tinted Christmas' paper I've used for the background. I embossed the vertical strips with the 'Snowflakes' embossing folder, the sentiment stamp is by Three Bugs in a Rug, and the sparkly snowflake brads are by Dovecraft.

Just found out that the school I teach at tomorrow will be closed...woo-hoo! I could be about to set a new personal best for the most cards made in a week! lol

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my card!
    I love this card - the colours are so pretty!
    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card. I love the colours.

    LG
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card. Love the stamp. thank you for joining us at ccc this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, thanks for joining the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, the image is really cute. Well done for keeping up with the christmas cards. Hope you enjoy your days off, hope you get lots of crafting done.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen...love the RAM image and you've coloured it beautifully,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at SWS,
    Take care
    Sandra x

    ps enjoy your crafting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh.. it's a beautiful Card...Helen... so nice

    hugs Moni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card. I love the nontraditional colors for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - thanks for joining in this week Heather. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card helen, love the image, and your papers are great. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cute card Helen. I love the cute image...
    Hugs, Sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh helen what a beautiful card this is such fabulous colours and your colouring of that cute little mouse is just perfect
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice card and lovly image.
    Hugs Mona

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, such a cute mouse.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x