Friday 20 February 2009

Another Three Challenges in One...

Wow! I can't believe how many challenges I've managed to enter this week...unfortunately I'll be back at school on Monday, but although I do have some bits'n'bobs to get done before then, I'm hoping to have a little play at the weekend. This card combines the 'Hugs & Cuddles' theme of the Charisma Cardz Challenge, with the colour combination of 'Green & Yellow' of the Dutch Dare Challenge, which is perfect for the 'Signs of Spring' theme of this week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge. As this is such a small card (cut with the largest of the large scalloped circle Nesties), I've kept it really simple. The image ('Squeeze 'til I Squeak') is from the 'Hugs' clear set by Penny Black, the yellow card is embossed with the Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder, the flowers are from Poppicrafts, and the ribbon is from Hobbycraft.

14 comments:

  1. Helen this is such a fab card. I love the shape, and aren't those mice so cute!!
    Thank you for joining in the DDCC this week.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww Helen,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

    have a nice weekend.
    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a darling card this is love the shape and the cute PB image and those gorgeous spring colours, just perfect
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card! Thank you for joining in with the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just gorgeous - one of my favourite PB images. Love the colours you have chosen. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull card.
    I love circle cards!! Gorgeous image too.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable....I love how it is simple yet unique.
    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your circle card and love the colours you have used too. A really fresh and pretty card Helen,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is so cute and dainty Helen - just gorgeous for spring :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgoeus card Helen, love the image and the circular card look just fab. Thanks for joining us this week at Charizma.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! thanks for playing over at Charisma this week! Carlz xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Helen, I love your card, that image is so so cute and I love your round card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! great card love the image you've used. Thanks for joining the challenge at Charisma cardz this week. Good luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x