Saturday 31 January 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Dawny's Sketch #7

There's a fab sketch by Dawny for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge. I've stuck quite closely to the sketch, on adding a little ribbon (from the £Shop), but there's plenty of scope for extra embellishing with it, so I'm sure it's one I'll use again. One of my crafting friends is moving house in a couple of weeks, so I'm sending this card to her :0)
The image and sentiment, are stamps by OneFourZero, and I've combined them with paper by BasicGrey ('Boxer') and some distressed Core'dinations cardstock, that I've embossed with the 'Tiny Bubbles' Cuttlebug folder.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen .... funky house stamp! hope you're having a good weekend
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card - the colours are lush together really rich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute one! Love the way you've colored the house!

    Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Helen. Love the use of your papers and that is a cute image.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Helen - gorgeous colours and love the little houses!! Thanks for joinng us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x