Sunday 25 January 2009

Friday Sketchers #36

I've spent all morning playing about with bits'n'pieces trying to decide what to do with this week's Friday Sketchers sketch...it's not my usual style, and I'm not entirely happy with the finished result, but I thought it might be good for me to get out of my comfort zone, and try a bit of distressing!
My main image is by Sugar Nellie ('MacBeth), the patterned paper is by DCWV ('Far East' stack), the sentiment stamp is by Whiff of Joy, the flowers are from Sarah's Cards, and the ribbon, brads and beads are from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Lovley card, love the dark papers and the image is just gorgeous.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a cute card. it looks so marvellous.
    thank you for your card to my sketch at friday sketchers.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful!
    Lovely colouring Rabbit!!!
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is really cute :-) Love it !
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x