Sunday 28 December 2008

Cute Card Thursday 41

To last us through the Christmas and New Year period, there's an 'Open' theme over on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog, so I thought I'd have a little play with some of the new crafting goodies I got for Christmas. My first card uses a Rachelle Anne Miller image ('Springtime'), which I've coloured in various shades of blue, green and brown, to match the paisley paper (by Pebbles Inc). I've used a couple of my new Cuttlebug folders ('Perfect Paisley' and 'Forest Branches') on the plain cardstock.

The second card uses one of my favourite Penny Black images ('Gifts for You') on which I've decoupaged the daisy head (I used my fab new Doodlebug craft knife to cut around it rather than scissors...but I think I need to practice a little more , before I try anything more intricate!). The background papers are from the 'Two Scoops' paper pad by Basic Grey, and I've embossed one of them with another of my new embossing folders ('Textile').

I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas...and got some new goodies to play with!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x