Friday 12 September 2008

Happy Birthday Uma!

It's my crafting friend Uma's birthday today, and she, like me, loves her Penny Black stamps, so of course I've made her a card using one. The stamp is called 'Message from above', and I've coloured it with watercolour pencils. The patterned paper is by DCWV ('Pocket full of Posies' mat stack), and I've used co-ordinating colours of pastel coloured card behind the main image, some of which has been embossed with my Cuttlebug ('Swiss Dots' embossing folder). The sentiment stamp is also by Penny Black ('Critter Party' set), and has been stamped and embossed. I've finished it all off with some lovely flowers sent to me by another of my crafting friends, Kaz.
Hope you're having a lovely birthday Uma!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen
    Uma will love this card, its beautiful, and I know why you love the Penny Black stamps they are all adorable. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is lovely Helen - I'm sure Uma will love it! I think we've clearly got the same taste in papers cos I love the DCWV pocketful of posies stack too!
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x